Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2022
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Bishop Kelley, 3905 S. Hudson Ave., Tulsa, 74135
Cost: $100 (Scholarships are available for interested and deserving students. Email Megan@MeganNeely.net for more information.)
This 4 hour instructional course is designed to introduce students to the PSAT and SAT. The course includes basic instruction in all content areas tested on the PSAT (Math, Reading, and Language) as well as helpful tips and testing strategies. The class is a great introduction to college testing for all ages of students.
Instructors: Megan Neely and Charlotte McGuire
Megan (Schaunaman) Neely (Math) was a National Merit Scholar in high school and scored a perfect 36 on the Math, Science, and Reading portions of the ACT. She has been teaching and tutoring the ACT, SAT, and PSAT for 20 years. In that time, she has taught over 215 National Merit Scholars, Finalists, Semifinalists, and Commended Scholars.
Charlotte McGuire (Reading/Language) is a Bishop Kelley English teacher with over 15 years of classroom and private tutoring. She has helped students from numerous Tulsa area high schools improve their ACT, PSAT, and SAT scores. The average improvement on the ACT English test is 5 points but has been as high as 11 points.
What makes our PSAT/SAT Prep course unique from other test prep groups?
- When you sign up for our class, you know exactly who will be teaching your students, our credentials, and our successful track record.
- You can contact us anytime with questions about your student and his or her particular testing situation.
- Our curriculum is based on published SAT and PSAT standards.
- We teach content. Most prep courses only teach students testing tricks like how to guess and check. In addition to teaching students these tricks, we also re-teach the academic content which helps students succeed not only on the SAT/PSAT, but also on other standardized tests and in the classroom.
- We enjoy what we do! We enjoy helping students feel successful on standardized tests, and we know that what we do makes a difference in their lives.
(1) Fill out the registration form below and click “Submit”. After you click submit, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”.
(2) Click the “Pay with PayPal” button or the Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover button and you will be re-directed to a secure site to pay.
Online Registration Form
**IMPORTANT** Please make sure you clicked “Submit” above after filling out your registration information BEFORE you continue on the payment information below. After you click “Submit”, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”. Then you can continue below to the payment information.
Intro to the PSAT/SAT: April 9, 2022