Instructors: Katie Abboud and Megan (Schaunaman) Neely
This 8 hour instructional course is designed to introduce students to the most common types of questions and content tested on the SAT. Helping testing tips and strategies specific to the SAT will also be taught.
|Sunday, April 19th||1:00 – 5:00 p.m.||MPQ- 10A (Bishop Kelley)|
|Sunday, April 26th||1:00 – 5:00 p.m.||MQP-10A (Bishop Kelley)|
Cost: $200*, includes 9 Practice Tests for the SAT published by The Princeton Review as well as additional notes and handouts provided by the instructors.
Mrs. Megan (Schaunaman) Neely (Math)Megan Neely was a National Merit Scholar in high school and scored a perfect 36 on the Math, Science, and Reading portions of the ACT. She has been teaching and tutoring the ACT, SAT, and PSAT for over 18 years.
Mrs. Katie Abboud (Reading/Writing and Language)Katie Abboud is a Bishop Kelley English teacher with over 14 years of experience teaching and tutoring the ACT, PSAT, and SAT.
In the last 13 years, Mrs. Neely and Mrs. Abboud have taught over 200 National Merit Scholars, Finalists, Semifinalists, and Commended Scholars.
What makes our SAT Prep course unique from other test prep groups?
- When you sign up for our class, you know exactly who will be teaching your students, our credentials, and our successful track record.
- You can contact us anytime with questions about your student and his or her particular testing situation.
- Our curriculum is based on published SAT standards.
- We teach content. Most prep courses only teach students testing tricks like how to guess and check. In addition to teaching students these tricks, we also re-teach the academic content which helps students succeed not only on the SAT, but also on other standardized tests and in the classroom.
- We enjoy what we do! We enjoy helping students feel successful on standardized tests, and we know that what we do makes a difference in their lives.
For a printer friendly version of class information, registration, and references, click 2020 SAT Review Bishop Kelley
To register for classes by check, please print this paperwork 2020 SAT Review Bishop Kelley and mail the registration page with a deposit check to the address on the form.
To register and pay for classes by PayPal or credit card…
(1) Fill out the registration form below and click “Submit”. After you click submit, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”.
(2) Click the “Pay with PayPal” button or the Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover button and you will be re-directed to a secure site to pay.
Online Registration Form
**IMPORTANT** Please make sure you clicked “Submit” above after filling out your registration information BEFORE you continue on the payment information below. After you click “Submit”, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”. Then you can continue below to the payment information.
SAT Prep Class at Bishop Kelley