2021 Spring SAT/PSAT REVIEW
Instructors: Megan (Schaunaman) Neely and Charlotte McGuire
This 8 hour instructional course is designed to introduce students to the most common types of questions and content tested on the SAT and PSAT. Students will also learn tips, tricks, and strategies to answer questions in an efficient manner. This class may be virtual or may be held in person on the Bishop Kelley campus. Location will be updated on this site when confirmed.
|Saturday, April 17th||3:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, April 18th||3:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, April 24th||3:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, April 25th||3:00-5:00 p.m.|
Cost: $225 (Scholarships are available to interested and deserving students. Please email Megan@MeganNeely.net for more information.)
Instructors: Megan Neely and Charlotte McGuire
Megan (Schaunaman) Neely (Math) was a National Merit Scholar in high school and scored a perfect 36 on the Math, Science, and Reading portions of the ACT. She has been teaching and tutoring the ACT, SAT, and PSAT for 20 years. In that time, she has taught over 200 National Merit Scholars, Finalists, Semifinalists, and Commended Scholars.
Charlotte McGuire (Reading/Language) is a Bishop Kelley English teacher with over 15 years of classroom and private tutoring. She has helped students from numerous Tulsa area high schools improve their ACT, PSAT, and SAT scores. The average improvement on the ACT English test is 5 points but has been as high as 11 points.
What makes our PSAT/SAT Prep course unique from other test prep groups?
- When you sign up for our class, you know exactly who will be teaching your students, our credentials, and our successful track record.
- You can contact us anytime with questions about your student and his or her particular testing situation.
- Our curriculum is based on published SAT standards.
- We teach content. Most prep courses only teach students testing tricks like how to guess and check. In addition to teaching students these tricks, we also re-teach the academic content which helps students succeed not only on the SAT, but also on other standardized tests and in the classroom.
- We enjoy what we do! We enjoy helping students feel successful on standardized tests, and we know that what we do makes a difference in their lives.
(1) Fill out the registration form below and click “Submit”. After you click submit, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”.
(2) Click the “Pay with PayPal” button or the Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover button and you will be re-directed to a secure site to pay.
Online Registration Form
**IMPORTANT** Please make sure you clicked “Submit” above after filling out your registration information BEFORE you continue on the payment information below. After you click “Submit”, the page will refresh and say “Message Sent”. Then you can continue below to the payment information.
SAT/PSAT Spring Prep Class